This web page contains complete information on how to remove DiskBoss 7.5.12 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall DiskBoss 7.5.12 from your computerFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. Additional info about Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. can be read here
. Please follow http://www.diskboss.com
if you want to read more on DiskBoss 7.5.12 on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.'s website. Usually the DiskBoss 7.5.12 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskBoss folder, depending on the user's option during setup. DiskBoss 7.5.12's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskBoss\uninstall.exe. diskbsg.exe is the DiskBoss 7.5.12's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.36 MB (1421312 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside DiskBoss 7.5.12. They occupy about 1.56 MB (1636024
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (53.68 KB)
- diskbsa.exe (132.00 KB)
- diskbsg.exe (1.36 MB)
- diskbsi.exe (24.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.12
of DiskBoss 7.5.12.
DiskBoss 7.5.12 is a program offered by the software company Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall DiskBoss 7.5.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DiskBoss 7.5.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DiskBoss 7.5.12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DiskBoss 7.5.12". If it exists on your system the DiskBoss 7.5.12 application will be found very quickly. When you click DiskBoss 7.5.12 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DiskBoss 7.5.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DiskBoss 7.5.12:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.diskboss.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskBoss\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DiskBoss 7.5.12.
8. After removing DiskBoss 7.5.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DiskBoss 7.5.12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DiskBoss 7.5.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DiskBoss 7.5.12 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that DiskBoss 7.5.12 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DiskBoss 7.5.12 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 11:34:12.723