DiskBoss 5.0.18 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall DiskBoss 5.0.18 from your computerFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. You can get more details about DiskBoss 5.0.18 at http://www.diskboss.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\DiskBoss folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove DiskBoss 5.0.18 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DiskBoss\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled diskbsg.exe and occupies 1.73 MB (1810944 bytes).
DiskBoss 5.0.18 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.06 MB (2155231
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (51.72 KB)
- diskbsa.exe (263.00 KB)
- diskbsg.exe (1.73 MB)
- diskbsi.exe (21.50 KB)
The current web page applies to DiskBoss 5.0.18 version 5.0.18
DiskBoss 5.0.18 is an application released by the software company Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall DiskBoss 5.0.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DiskBoss 5.0.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DiskBoss 5.0.18 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DiskBoss 5.0.18". If it exists on your system the DiskBoss 5.0.18 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DiskBoss 5.0.18 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DiskBoss 5.0.18, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DiskBoss 5.0.18:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.diskboss.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DiskBoss\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DiskBoss 5.0.18.
8. After uninstalling DiskBoss 5.0.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DiskBoss 5.0.18 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DiskBoss 5.0.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DiskBoss 5.0.18 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that DiskBoss 5.0.18 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DiskBoss 5.0.18 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 15:43:47.930