You can find on this page details on how to uninstall DiskBoss 2.0.16 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DiskBoss 2.0.16 from your computerFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. Additional info about Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.diskboss.com
to get more facts about DiskBoss 2.0.16 on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.'s website. DiskBoss 2.0.16 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\DiskBoss directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. DiskBoss 2.0.16's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\DiskBoss\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled diskbsg.exe and occupies 1.46 MB (1536000 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with DiskBoss 2.0.16. They take about 1.54 MB (1612399
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (54.11 KB)
- diskbsg.exe (1.46 MB)
- diskbsi.exe (20.50 KB)
The current page applies to DiskBoss 2.0.16 version 2.0.16
DiskBoss 2.0.16 is an application offered by the software company Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall DiskBoss 2.0.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DiskBoss 2.0.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DiskBoss 2.0.16 or simply click the Search field and type in "DiskBoss 2.0.16". The DiskBoss 2.0.16 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DiskBoss 2.0.16 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DiskBoss 2.0.16, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DiskBoss 2.0.16:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.diskboss.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DiskBoss\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DiskBoss 2.0.16.
8. After removing DiskBoss 2.0.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DiskBoss 2.0.16 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DiskBoss 2.0.16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DiskBoss 2.0.16 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that DiskBoss 2.0.16 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DiskBoss 2.0.16 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 03:00:38.523