This web page is about DiskBoss 11.6.12 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall DiskBoss 11.6.12 from your PCFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. More info about Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. can be read here
. More details about the application DiskBoss 11.6.12 can be seen at http://www.diskboss.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\DiskBoss folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall DiskBoss 11.6.12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DiskBoss\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.36 MB (2472448 bytes) on disk and is named diskbsg.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with DiskBoss 11.6.12. They occupy about 2.82 MB (2959595
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (51.73 KB)
- diskbsa.exe (402.50 KB)
- diskbsg.exe (2.36 MB)
- diskbsi.exe (21.50 KB)
This info is about DiskBoss 11.6.12 version 11.6.12
DiskBoss 11.6.12 is a program marketed by the software company Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase DiskBoss 11.6.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DiskBoss 11.6.12 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DiskBoss 11.6.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DiskBoss 11.6.12". The DiskBoss 11.6.12 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DiskBoss 11.6.12 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DiskBoss 11.6.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DiskBoss 11.6.12:
- The software company is: http://www.diskboss.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DiskBoss\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DiskBoss 11.6.12.
8. After removing DiskBoss 11.6.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DiskBoss 11.6.12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DiskBoss 11.6.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DiskBoss 11.6.12 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that DiskBoss 11.6.12 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DiskBoss 11.6.12 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 15:17:41.157