You can find on this page details on how to uninstall DiskBoss 10.2.16 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall DiskBoss 10.2.16 from your systemFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. Additional info about Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. can be read here
. More info about the software DiskBoss 10.2.16 can be found at http://www.diskboss.com
. Usually the DiskBoss 10.2.16 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskBoss folder, depending on the user's option during setup. DiskBoss 10.2.16's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskBoss\uninstall.exe. diskbsg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.37 MB (1437696 bytes) on disk.
DiskBoss 10.2.16 contains of the executables below. They take 1.59 MB (1668792
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (53.68 KB)
- diskbsa.exe (148.00 KB)
- diskbsg.exe (1.37 MB)
- diskbsi.exe (24.00 KB)
The current page applies to DiskBoss 10.2.16 version 10.2.16
DiskBoss 10.2.16 is a program offered by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Some users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase DiskBoss 10.2.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DiskBoss 10.2.16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DiskBoss 10.2.16 or simply click the Search field and type in "DiskBoss 10.2.16". If it exists on your system the DiskBoss 10.2.16 application will be found automatically. After you click DiskBoss 10.2.16 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DiskBoss 10.2.16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DiskBoss 10.2.16:
- The software company is: http://www.diskboss.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskBoss\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DiskBoss 10.2.16.
8. After removing DiskBoss 10.2.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DiskBoss 10.2.16 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DiskBoss 10.2.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DiskBoss 10.2.16 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that DiskBoss 10.2.16 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DiskBoss 10.2.16 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 22:31:37.800