You can find on this page details on how to remove DiskBoost for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DiskBoost from your computerEverstrike Software
. Further information on Everstrike Software can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\DiskBoost directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\DiskBoost\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files\DiskBoost\install.log" -u is the full command line if you want to remove DiskBoost. DiskBoost's primary file takes around 1.23 MB (1294336 bytes) and is called DiskBoost.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside DiskBoost. They take about 1.72 MB (1802164
bytes) on disk.
- DiskBoost.exe (1.23 MB)
- setup.exe (56.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (439.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
DiskBoost is a program released by Everstrike Software. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove DiskBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DiskBoost from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DiskBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "DiskBoost". If it exists on your system the DiskBoost app will be found automatically. After you select DiskBoost in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DiskBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DiskBoost.
8. After uninstalling DiskBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DiskBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DiskBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DiskBoost by Everstrike Software from your computer, nor are we saying that DiskBoost by Everstrike Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DiskBoost in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 23:54:36.663