DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8 from your PCCrave Worldwide, India
. You can read more on Crave Worldwide, India or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8 at http://www.craveworldwide.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\DiskAnalyzer18 directory (same installation drive as Windows). DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DiskAnalyzer18\unins000.exe. DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8's main file takes around 433.00 KB (443392 bytes) and its name is DiskAn18.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8. They take 2.37 MB (2482954
bytes) on disk.
- DiskAn18-KC.exe (1.30 MB)
- DiskAn18.exe (433.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
This data is about DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8 version 1.8
DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8 is an application by the software company Crave Worldwide, India. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8". If it is installed on your PC the DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8 application will be found very quickly. When you click DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8:
- The publisher is: http://www.craveworldwide.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DiskAnalyzer18\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8.
8. After removing DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8 by Crave Worldwide, India from your PC, we are not saying that DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8 by Crave Worldwide, India is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DiskAnalyzer Professional 1.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 22:26:24.983