You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove DiskAid 5.07 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall DiskAid 5.07 from your PCDigiDNA
. You can read more on DigiDNA or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on DiskAid 5.07 at http://www.digidna.net
. DiskAid 5.07 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskAid folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling DiskAid 5.07 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskAid\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. DiskAid.exe is the DiskAid 5.07's main executable file and it takes close to 5.48 MB (5742192 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DiskAid 5.07. They occupy about 8.03 MB (8415620
bytes) on disk.
- DiskAid 4.1.exe (1.53 MB)
- DiskAid.exe (5.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.02 MB)
The current page applies to DiskAid 5.07 version 5.07
DiskAid 5.07 is an application by DigiDNA. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove DiskAid 5.07 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DiskAid 5.07 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DiskAid 5.07 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DiskAid 5.07". If it exists on your system the DiskAid 5.07 application will be found very quickly. When you click DiskAid 5.07 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DiskAid 5.07, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DiskAid 5.07:
- The publisher is: http://www.digidna.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskAid\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DiskAid 5.07.
8. After uninstalling DiskAid 5.07, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DiskAid 5.07 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DiskAid 5.07 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DiskAid 5.07 by DigiDNA from your computer, we are not saying that DiskAid 5.07 by DigiDNA is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DiskAid 5.07 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-13 13:59:52.610