This web page contains thorough information on how to remove DiskAid 4.64 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall DiskAid 4.64 from your systemDigiDNA
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on DigiDNA. Please follow http://www.digidna.net
if you want to read more on DiskAid 4.64 on DigiDNA's page. DiskAid 4.64 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiDNA\DiskAid directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove DiskAid 4.64 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiDNA\DiskAid\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.59 MB (6915072 bytes) on disk and is labeled DiskAid.exe.
DiskAid 4.64 is comprised of the following executables which take 7.62 MB (7988510
bytes) on disk:
- DiskAid.exe (6.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.02 MB)
This data is about DiskAid 4.64 version 4.64
DiskAid 4.64 is an application offered by DigiDNA. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase DiskAid 4.64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DiskAid 4.64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DiskAid 4.64 or simply click the Search field and type in "DiskAid 4.64". The DiskAid 4.64 app will be found very quickly. When you click DiskAid 4.64 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DiskAid 4.64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DiskAid 4.64:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digidna.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiDNA\DiskAid\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DiskAid 4.64.
8. After removing DiskAid 4.64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DiskAid 4.64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DiskAid 4.64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DiskAid 4.64 by DigiDNA from your PC, we are not saying that DiskAid 4.64 by DigiDNA is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DiskAid 4.64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 17:48:31.030