DiskAid 3.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall DiskAid 3.1 from your computerDigiDNA
. More information on DigiDNA can be found here
. You can see more info on DiskAid 3.1 at http://www.digidna.net
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DiskAid 3.1. The program's main executable file is named DiskAid.exe and it has a size of 3.34 MB (3504128 bytes).
DiskAid 3.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.34 MB (4550426
bytes) on disk:
- DiskAid.exe (3.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (1,021.78 KB)
This web page is about DiskAid 3.1 version 3.1
DiskAid 3.1 is an application marketed by DigiDNA. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall DiskAid 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DiskAid 3.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DiskAid 3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DiskAid 3.1". If it is installed on your PC the DiskAid 3.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DiskAid 3.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DiskAid 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DiskAid 3.1:
- The software company is: http://www.digidna.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DiskAid 3.1.
8. After removing DiskAid 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DiskAid 3.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DiskAid 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DiskAid 3.1 by DigiDNA from your PC, we are not saying that DiskAid 3.1 by DigiDNA is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DiskAid 3.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-23 07:53:03.667