DiskAid 3.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall DiskAid 3.1 from your computerDigiDNA
. More information on DigiDNA can be found here
. You can see more info on DiskAid 3.1 at http://www.digidna.net
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DiskAid 3.1. The program's main executable file is named DiskAid.exe and it has a size of 3.34 MB (3504128 bytes).
DiskAid 3.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.34 MB (4550426
bytes) on disk:
- DiskAid.exe (3.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (1,021.78 KB)
This web page is about DiskAid 3.1 version 3.1
DiskAid 3.1 is an application marketed by DigiDNA. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall DiskAid 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DiskAid 3.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DiskAid 3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DiskAid 3.1". The DiskAid 3.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DiskAid 3.1 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DiskAid 3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DiskAid 3.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.digidna.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\DiskAid\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DiskAid 3.1.
8. After removing DiskAid 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DiskAid 3.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DiskAid 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DiskAid 3.1 by DigiDNA from your PC, we are not saying that DiskAid 3.1 by DigiDNA is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DiskAid 3.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-23 07:53:03.667