This web page is about DiskAid 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall DiskAid 1.0 from your PCDigiDNA
. More information on DigiDNA can be seen here
. More information about DiskAid 1.0 can be seen at http://www.digidna.net
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiDNA\DiskAid directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing DiskAid 1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiDNA\DiskAid\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. DiskAid.exe is the DiskAid 1.0's main executable file and it takes close to 316.00 KB (323584 bytes) on disk.
DiskAid 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1,008.27 KB (1032473
bytes) on disk.
- DiskAid.exe (316.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (692.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of DiskAid 1.0.
DiskAid 1.0 is a program offered by DigiDNA. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove DiskAid 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DiskAid 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DiskAid 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "DiskAid 1.0". The DiskAid 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DiskAid 1.0 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DiskAid 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DiskAid 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.digidna.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiDNA\DiskAid\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DiskAid 1.0.
8. After uninstalling DiskAid 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DiskAid 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DiskAid 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DiskAid 1.0 by DigiDNA from your PC, nor are we saying that DiskAid 1.0 by DigiDNA is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DiskAid 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 17:04:44.860