Disk Tools Plus
This web page is about Disk Tools Plus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Disk Tools Plus from your computerJawego Partners LLC
. More info about Jawego Partners LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.disktoolsplus.com/
to get more facts about Disk Tools Plus on Jawego Partners LLC's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Tools Plus directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Disk Tools Plus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Tools Plus\unins000.exe. RequireAdministrator.exe is the Disk Tools Plus's primary executable file and it takes around 74.42 KB (76208 bytes) on disk.
Disk Tools Plus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.78 MB (5016288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (74.42 KB)
- DiskToolsPlus.exe (2.20 MB)
- DSTPJb4u.exe (559.42 KB)
- DSTPJDefragServiceManager.exe (81.42 KB)
- DSTPJDefragSrv.exe (246.92 KB)
- DSTPJDefragSrv64.exe (269.42 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (98.92 KB)
- KillDSTPJProcesses.exe (84.92 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (74.42 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to Disk Tools Plus version 1.0.1989.16704
Disk Tools Plus is an application marketed by Jawego Partners LLC. Some people decide to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Disk Tools Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Disk Tools Plus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Disk Tools Plus or simply click the Search field and type in "Disk Tools Plus". The Disk Tools Plus application will be found very quickly. When you click Disk Tools Plus in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Disk Tools Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Tools Plus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.disktoolsplus.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Tools Plus\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Disk Tools Plus.
8. After uninstalling Disk Tools Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Disk Tools Plus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Tools Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Disk Tools Plus by Jawego Partners LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Disk Tools Plus by Jawego Partners LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Disk Tools Plus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 09:07:47.037