Disk Sorter 5.8.14
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Disk Sorter 5.8.14 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Disk Sorter 5.8.14 from your PCFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. You can find out more on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More details about Disk Sorter 5.8.14 can be found at http://www.disksorter.com
. Usually the Disk Sorter 5.8.14 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Disk Sorter directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Disk Sorter 5.8.14 is C:\Program Files\Disk Sorter\uninstall.exe. disksr.exe is the Disk Sorter 5.8.14's main executable file and it takes close to 560.00 KB (573440 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Disk Sorter 5.8.14. They take 661.65 KB (677526
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (53.65 KB)
- disksr.exe (560.00 KB)
- sppinst.exe (24.00 KB)
- sppshex.exe (24.00 KB)
This info is about Disk Sorter 5.8.14 version 5.8.14
Disk Sorter 5.8.14 is an application marketed by the software company Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Disk Sorter 5.8.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Disk Sorter 5.8.14 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Disk Sorter 5.8.14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disk Sorter 5.8.14". If it is installed on your PC the Disk Sorter 5.8.14 application will be found automatically. When you select Disk Sorter 5.8.14 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Disk Sorter 5.8.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disk Sorter 5.8.14:
- The publisher is: http://www.disksorter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Disk Sorter\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Disk Sorter 5.8.14.
8. After uninstalling Disk Sorter 5.8.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Sorter 5.8.14 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Disk Sorter 5.8.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Disk Sorter 5.8.14 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Disk Sorter 5.8.14 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Disk Sorter 5.8.14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-18 14:49:28.317