Disk Sorter 5.6.14
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Disk Sorter 5.6.14 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Disk Sorter 5.6.14 from your PCFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. More data about Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.disksorter.com
to get more data about Disk Sorter 5.6.14 on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.'s website. Usually the Disk Sorter 5.6.14 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Disk Sorter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Disk Sorter 5.6.14 is C:\Program Files\Disk Sorter\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Disk Sorter 5.6.14's main file takes around 828.50 KB (848384 bytes) and its name is disksr.exe.
Disk Sorter 5.6.14 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 928.60 KB (950891
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (55.10 KB)
- disksr.exe (828.50 KB)
- sppinst.exe (20.50 KB)
- sppshex.exe (24.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Disk Sorter 5.6.14 version 5.6.14
Disk Sorter 5.6.14 is a program released by the software company Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Disk Sorter 5.6.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Disk Sorter 5.6.14 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Disk Sorter 5.6.14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disk Sorter 5.6.14". If it exists on your system the Disk Sorter 5.6.14 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Disk Sorter 5.6.14 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Disk Sorter 5.6.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Sorter 5.6.14:
- The publisher is: http://www.disksorter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Disk Sorter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Disk Sorter 5.6.14.
8. After removing Disk Sorter 5.6.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Sorter 5.6.14 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Disk Sorter 5.6.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Disk Sorter 5.6.14 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Disk Sorter 5.6.14 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Disk Sorter 5.6.14 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 23:30:32.437