Disk Sorter 5.2.18
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Disk Sorter 5.2.18 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Disk Sorter 5.2.18 from your computerFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more info on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Please open http://www.disksorter.com
if you want to read more on Disk Sorter 5.2.18 on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.'s web page. Disk Sorter 5.2.18 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Disk Sorter folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Disk Sorter 5.2.18 is C:\Program Files\Disk Sorter\uninstall.exe. disksr.exe is the Disk Sorter 5.2.18's main executable file and it takes about 552.00 KB (565248 bytes) on disk.
Disk Sorter 5.2.18 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 658.70 KB (674510
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (58.70 KB)
- disksr.exe (552.00 KB)
- sppinst.exe (24.00 KB)
- sppshex.exe (24.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.18
of Disk Sorter 5.2.18.
Disk Sorter 5.2.18 is a program offered by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Disk Sorter 5.2.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Disk Sorter 5.2.18 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Disk Sorter 5.2.18 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Disk Sorter 5.2.18". The Disk Sorter 5.2.18 application will be found very quickly. When you click Disk Sorter 5.2.18 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Disk Sorter 5.2.18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Sorter 5.2.18:
- The publisher is: http://www.disksorter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Disk Sorter\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Disk Sorter 5.2.18.
8. After uninstalling Disk Sorter 5.2.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Sorter 5.2.18 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Sorter 5.2.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Disk Sorter 5.2.18 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Disk Sorter 5.2.18 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Disk Sorter 5.2.18 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-22 04:58:59.753