Disk Sorter 5.2.18
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Disk Sorter 5.2.18 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Disk Sorter 5.2.18 from your computerFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more info on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Please open http://www.disksorter.com
if you want to read more on Disk Sorter 5.2.18 on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.'s web page. Disk Sorter 5.2.18 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Disk Sorter folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Disk Sorter 5.2.18 is C:\Program Files\Disk Sorter\uninstall.exe. disksr.exe is the Disk Sorter 5.2.18's main executable file and it takes about 552.00 KB (565248 bytes) on disk.
Disk Sorter 5.2.18 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 658.70 KB (674510
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (58.70 KB)
- disksr.exe (552.00 KB)
- sppinst.exe (24.00 KB)
- sppshex.exe (24.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.18
of Disk Sorter 5.2.18.
Disk Sorter 5.2.18 is a program offered by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Disk Sorter 5.2.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Disk Sorter 5.2.18 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Disk Sorter 5.2.18 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disk Sorter 5.2.18". If it is installed on your PC the Disk Sorter 5.2.18 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Disk Sorter 5.2.18 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Disk Sorter 5.2.18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Sorter 5.2.18:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.disksorter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Disk Sorter\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Disk Sorter 5.2.18.
8. After uninstalling Disk Sorter 5.2.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Sorter 5.2.18 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Sorter 5.2.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Disk Sorter 5.2.18 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Disk Sorter 5.2.18 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Disk Sorter 5.2.18 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-22 04:58:59.753