Disk Sizes v1.1.2
Disk Sizes v1.1.2 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Disk Sizes v1.1.2 from your systemMichał Bąbik
. You can find out more on Michał Bąbik or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Disk Sizes v1.1.2 at http://www.eureka_pile.republika.pl
. Disk Sizes v1.1.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Sizes directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Sizes\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Disk Sizes v1.1.2. dyski.exe is the Disk Sizes v1.1.2's primary executable file and it occupies circa 328.00 KB (335872 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Disk Sizes v1.1.2. They occupy an average of 1,008.51 KB (1032713
bytes) on disk.
- dyski.exe (328.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (680.51 KB)
This page is about Disk Sizes v1.1.2 version 1.1.2
Disk Sizes v1.1.2 is a program offered by Michał Bąbik. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Disk Sizes v1.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Disk Sizes v1.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Disk Sizes v1.1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Disk Sizes v1.1.2". If it exists on your system the Disk Sizes v1.1.2 program will be found automatically. When you click Disk Sizes v1.1.2 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Disk Sizes v1.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Sizes v1.1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.eureka_pile.republika.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Sizes\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Disk Sizes v1.1.2.
8. After uninstalling Disk Sizes v1.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Sizes v1.1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disk Sizes v1.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Disk Sizes v1.1.2 by Michał Bąbik from your computer, we are not saying that Disk Sizes v1.1.2 by Michał Bąbik is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Disk Sizes v1.1.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 14:14:00.573