Disk Size Manager 2.0
Disk Size Manager 2.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Disk Size Manager 2.0 from your systemSpadix Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on Spadix Software. Please open http://www.spadixbd.com/
if you want to read more on Disk Size Manager 2.0 on Spadix Software's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Size Manager 2.0 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Disk Size Manager 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Size Manager 2.0\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Disk Size Manager 2.0's primary file takes around 801.50 KB (820736 bytes) and its name is DirScanner.exe.
Disk Size Manager 2.0 contains of the executables below. They take 1.44 MB (1512217
bytes) on disk.
- DirScanner.exe (801.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Disk Size Manager 2.0.
Disk Size Manager 2.0 is an application marketed by Spadix Software. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Disk Size Manager 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Disk Size Manager 2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Disk Size Manager 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Disk Size Manager 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Disk Size Manager 2.0 app will be found automatically. After you click Disk Size Manager 2.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Disk Size Manager 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Size Manager 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.spadixbd.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Size Manager 2.0\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Disk Size Manager 2.0.
8. After removing Disk Size Manager 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Size Manager 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Disk Size Manager 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Disk Size Manager 2.0 by Spadix Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Disk Size Manager 2.0 by Spadix Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Disk Size Manager 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 10:37:34.620