Disk Savvy 8.6.14
Disk Savvy 8.6.14 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Disk Savvy 8.6.14 from your computerFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. You can find out more on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Disk Savvy 8.6.14 at http://www.disksavvy.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Savvy directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Disk Savvy 8.6.14 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Savvy\uninstall.exe. disksv.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 552.00 KB (565248 bytes) on disk.
Disk Savvy 8.6.14 contains of the executables below. They take 669.34 KB (685407
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (53.34 KB)
- disksv.exe (552.00 KB)
- sppinst.exe (32.00 KB)
- sppshex.exe (32.00 KB)
This web page is about Disk Savvy 8.6.14 version 8.6.14
Disk Savvy 8.6.14 is a program offered by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Disk Savvy 8.6.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Disk Savvy 8.6.14 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Disk Savvy 8.6.14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disk Savvy 8.6.14". The Disk Savvy 8.6.14 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Disk Savvy 8.6.14 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Disk Savvy 8.6.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disk Savvy 8.6.14:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.disksavvy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Savvy\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Disk Savvy 8.6.14.
8. After uninstalling Disk Savvy 8.6.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Savvy 8.6.14 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disk Savvy 8.6.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Disk Savvy 8.6.14 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Disk Savvy 8.6.14 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Disk Savvy 8.6.14 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:09:50.500