Disk Savvy 7.8.16
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Disk Savvy 7.8.16 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Disk Savvy 7.8.16 from your PCFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. Check out here
for more info on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Further information about Disk Savvy 7.8.16 can be seen at http://www.disksavvy.com
. Usually the Disk Savvy 7.8.16 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Savvy directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Savvy\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Disk Savvy 7.8.16. The program's main executable file has a size of 512.00 KB (524288 bytes) on disk and is titled disksv.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Disk Savvy 7.8.16. They take 629.91 KB (645031
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (53.91 KB)
- disksv.exe (512.00 KB)
- sppinst.exe (32.00 KB)
- sppshex.exe (32.00 KB)
This info is about Disk Savvy 7.8.16 version 7.8.16
Disk Savvy 7.8.16 is an application released by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Disk Savvy 7.8.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Disk Savvy 7.8.16 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Disk Savvy 7.8.16 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disk Savvy 7.8.16". If it exists on your system the Disk Savvy 7.8.16 program will be found automatically. When you select Disk Savvy 7.8.16 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Disk Savvy 7.8.16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Savvy 7.8.16:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.disksavvy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Savvy\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Disk Savvy 7.8.16.
8. After removing Disk Savvy 7.8.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Savvy 7.8.16 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disk Savvy 7.8.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Disk Savvy 7.8.16 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Disk Savvy 7.8.16 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Disk Savvy 7.8.16 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-16 07:09:43.653