Disk Savvy 7.5.32
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Disk Savvy 7.5.32 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Disk Savvy 7.5.32 from your systemFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. Additional info about Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.disksavvy.com
if you want to read more on Disk Savvy 7.5.32 on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.'s website. Disk Savvy 7.5.32 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Savvy folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Disk Savvy 7.5.32's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Savvy\uninstall.exe. disksv.exe is the Disk Savvy 7.5.32's main executable file and it occupies circa 504.00 KB (516096 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Disk Savvy 7.5.32. They occupy about 621.91 KB (636839
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (53.91 KB)
- disksv.exe (504.00 KB)
- sppinst.exe (32.00 KB)
- sppshex.exe (32.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.32
of Disk Savvy 7.5.32.
Disk Savvy 7.5.32 is an application offered by the software company Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Disk Savvy 7.5.32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Disk Savvy 7.5.32 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Disk Savvy 7.5.32 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Disk Savvy 7.5.32". If it is installed on your PC the Disk Savvy 7.5.32 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Disk Savvy 7.5.32 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Disk Savvy 7.5.32, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disk Savvy 7.5.32:
- The publisher is: http://www.disksavvy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Savvy\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Disk Savvy 7.5.32.
8. After removing Disk Savvy 7.5.32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Disk Savvy 7.5.32 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disk Savvy 7.5.32 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Disk Savvy 7.5.32 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Disk Savvy 7.5.32 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Disk Savvy 7.5.32 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-12 20:03:20.920