Disk Savvy 10.5.14
Disk Savvy 10.5.14 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Disk Savvy 10.5.14 from your computerFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. You can find out more on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Disk Savvy 10.5.14 can be found at http://www.disksavvy.com
. Disk Savvy 10.5.14 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Disk Savvy directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Disk Savvy 10.5.14's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Disk Savvy\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled disksv.exe and occupies 1.01 MB (1055232 bytes).
Disk Savvy 10.5.14 contains of the executables below. They take 1.12 MB (1172929
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (51.94 KB)
- disksv.exe (1.01 MB)
- sppinst.exe (30.00 KB)
- sppshex.exe (33.00 KB)
This page is about Disk Savvy 10.5.14 version 10.5.14
Disk Savvy 10.5.14 is an application offered by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Disk Savvy 10.5.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Disk Savvy 10.5.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Disk Savvy 10.5.14 or simply click the Search field and type in "Disk Savvy 10.5.14". If it is installed on your PC the Disk Savvy 10.5.14 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Disk Savvy 10.5.14 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Disk Savvy 10.5.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Savvy 10.5.14:
- The software company is: http://www.disksavvy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Disk Savvy\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Disk Savvy 10.5.14.
8. After uninstalling Disk Savvy 10.5.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Disk Savvy 10.5.14 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disk Savvy 10.5.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Disk Savvy 10.5.14 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Disk Savvy 10.5.14 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Disk Savvy 10.5.14 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 13:31:03.717