This web page is about Disk Reviver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Disk Reviver from your computerCorel Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on Corel Corporation. Click on http://goto.reviversoft.com/action/?product=HDDR&LinkType=Help
to get more data about Disk Reviver on Corel Corporation's website. Usually the Disk Reviver application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Reviver folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Disk Reviver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Reviver\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 112.42 KB (115120 bytes) on disk and is named RequireAdministrator.exe.
Disk Reviver contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.15 MB (7499920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (112.42 KB)
- diskreviver.exe (2.49 MB)
- HDDRDefragServiceManager.exe (119.42 KB)
- HDDRDefragSrv.exe (284.92 KB)
- HDDRDefragSrv64.exe (307.92 KB)
- hddr_ipm.exe (81.92 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (136.92 KB)
- KillHDDRProcesses.exe (124.42 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (112.42 KB)
- Tray.exe (2.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This data is about Disk Reviver version 18.104.22.16817
alone. You can find below a few links to other Disk Reviver versions:
Disk Reviver is a program by Corel Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Disk Reviver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Disk Reviver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Disk Reviver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Disk Reviver". The Disk Reviver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Disk Reviver in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Disk Reviver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disk Reviver:
- The publisher is: http://goto.reviversoft.com/action/?product=HDDR&LinkType=Help
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Reviver\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Disk Reviver.
8. After removing Disk Reviver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Disk Reviver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disk Reviver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Disk Reviver by Corel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Disk Reviver by Corel Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Disk Reviver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 06:47:17.547