This web page is about Disk Reviver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Disk Reviver from your computerCorel Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on Corel Corporation. Click on http://goto.reviversoft.com/action/?product=HDDR&LinkType=Help
to get more data about Disk Reviver on Corel Corporation's website. Usually the Disk Reviver application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Reviver folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Disk Reviver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Reviver\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 112.42 KB (115120 bytes) on disk and is named RequireAdministrator.exe.
Disk Reviver contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.15 MB (7499920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (112.42 KB)
- diskreviver.exe (2.49 MB)
- HDDRDefragServiceManager.exe (119.42 KB)
- HDDRDefragSrv.exe (284.92 KB)
- HDDRDefragSrv64.exe (307.92 KB)
- hddr_ipm.exe (81.92 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (136.92 KB)
- KillHDDRProcesses.exe (124.42 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (112.42 KB)
- Tray.exe (2.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This data is about Disk Reviver version 220.127.116.1117
alone. You can find below a few links to other Disk Reviver versions:
...click to view all...
Disk Reviver is a program by Corel Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Disk Reviver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Disk Reviver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Disk Reviver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Disk Reviver". The Disk Reviver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Disk Reviver in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Disk Reviver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disk Reviver:
- The software company is: http://goto.reviversoft.com/action/?product=HDDR&LinkType=Help
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Reviver\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Disk Reviver.
8. After removing Disk Reviver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Disk Reviver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disk Reviver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Disk Reviver by Corel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Disk Reviver by Corel Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Disk Reviver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 06:47:17.547