Disk Recon 5.1
Disk Recon 5.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Disk Recon 5.1 from your systemBlacksun Software
. Further information on Blacksun Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.blacksunsoftware.com
to get more facts about Disk Recon 5.1 on Blacksun Software's website. Disk Recon 5.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Recon folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Disk Recon 5.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Recon\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Disk Recon 5.1's primary file takes around 3.29 MB (3446440 bytes) and is named Disk Recon.exe.
The executable files below are part of Disk Recon 5.1. They take an average of 3.97 MB (4161693
bytes) on disk.
- Disk Recon.exe (3.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
This data is about Disk Recon 5.1 version 5.1
Disk Recon 5.1 is an application marketed by Blacksun Software. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Disk Recon 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Disk Recon 5.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Disk Recon 5.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disk Recon 5.1". If it exists on your system the Disk Recon 5.1 program will be found automatically. When you select Disk Recon 5.1 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Disk Recon 5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disk Recon 5.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.blacksunsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Recon\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Disk Recon 5.1.
8. After uninstalling Disk Recon 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Disk Recon 5.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disk Recon 5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Disk Recon 5.1 by Blacksun Software from your PC, we are not saying that Disk Recon 5.1 by Blacksun Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Disk Recon 5.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 03:25:33.307