How to uninstall Disk Pulverizer from your computer
Disk Pulverizer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by Jarvas Data Security, Inc.
. More info about Jarvas Data Security, Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details related to Disk Pulverizer at http://jarvas.ca/
. Disk Pulverizer is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Jarvas Data Security\Jarvas Cryptography Suite folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Disk Pulverizer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Jarvas Data Security\Jarvas Cryptography Suite\Disk Pulverizer\unins000.exe. afe_file_shredder.exe is the Disk Pulverizer's main executable file and it takes about 1.06 MB (1114624 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Disk Pulverizer. They occupy an average of 2.40 MB (2514593
bytes) on disk.
- afe_file_shredder.exe (1.06 MB)
- afe_register.exe (651.50 KB)
- fs_handler.exe (14.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Disk Pulverizer.
A way to remove Disk Pulverizer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Disk Pulverizer is a program released by Jarvas Data Security, Inc.. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Disk Pulverizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Disk Pulverizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Disk Pulverizer". The Disk Pulverizer program will be found very quickly. When you click Disk Pulverizer in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Disk Pulverizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Pulverizer:
- The software company is: http://jarvas.ca/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Jarvas Data Security\Jarvas Cryptography Suite\Disk Pulverizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Disk Pulverizer.
8. After removing Disk Pulverizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Disk Pulverizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Pulverizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Disk Pulverizer by Jarvas Data Security, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Disk Pulverizer by Jarvas Data Security, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Disk Pulverizer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 22:16:32.847