Disk Pulse 8.8.16
This page is about Disk Pulse 8.8.16 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Disk Pulse 8.8.16 from your PCFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. More information about Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. can be seen here
. More info about the program Disk Pulse 8.8.16 can be seen at http://www.diskpulse.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Disk Pulse folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Disk Pulse 8.8.16 is C:\Program Files\Disk Pulse\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled diskpl.exe and its approximative size is 793.00 KB (812032 bytes).
Disk Pulse 8.8.16 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 907.53 KB (929310
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (51.53 KB)
- diskpl.exe (793.00 KB)
- sppinst.exe (30.00 KB)
- sppshex.exe (33.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.8.16
of Disk Pulse 8.8.16.
Disk Pulse 8.8.16 is a program by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Disk Pulse 8.8.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Disk Pulse 8.8.16 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Disk Pulse 8.8.16 or simply click the Search field and type in "Disk Pulse 8.8.16". The Disk Pulse 8.8.16 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Disk Pulse 8.8.16 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Disk Pulse 8.8.16, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Pulse 8.8.16:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.diskpulse.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Disk Pulse\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Disk Pulse 8.8.16.
8. After removing Disk Pulse 8.8.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Pulse 8.8.16 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Pulse 8.8.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Disk Pulse 8.8.16 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Disk Pulse 8.8.16 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Disk Pulse 8.8.16 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 05:54:34.460