Disk Pulse 7.3.14
Disk Pulse 7.3.14 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Disk Pulse 7.3.14 from your computerFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. You can read more on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.diskpulse.com
to get more information about Disk Pulse 7.3.14 on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.'s website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Pulse folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Pulse\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Disk Pulse 7.3.14. The program's main executable file is titled diskpl.exe and occupies 448.00 KB (458752 bytes).
The executables below are part of Disk Pulse 7.3.14. They occupy about 565.49 KB (579066
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (53.49 KB)
- diskpl.exe (448.00 KB)
- sppinst.exe (32.00 KB)
- sppshex.exe (32.00 KB)
This data is about Disk Pulse 7.3.14 version 7.3.14
Disk Pulse 7.3.14 is an application marketed by the software company Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Disk Pulse 7.3.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Disk Pulse 7.3.14 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Disk Pulse 7.3.14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disk Pulse 7.3.14". The Disk Pulse 7.3.14 application will be found automatically. After you select Disk Pulse 7.3.14 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Disk Pulse 7.3.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Pulse 7.3.14:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.diskpulse.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Pulse\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Disk Pulse 7.3.14.
8. After uninstalling Disk Pulse 7.3.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Disk Pulse 7.3.14 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Pulse 7.3.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Disk Pulse 7.3.14 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Disk Pulse 7.3.14 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Disk Pulse 7.3.14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 17:15:41.707