Disk Pulse 6.7.28
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Disk Pulse 6.7.28 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Disk Pulse 6.7.28 from your PCFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. Check out here
for more info on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Detailed information about Disk Pulse 6.7.28 can be seen at http://www.diskpulse.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Disk Pulse folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Disk Pulse 6.7.28 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Disk Pulse\uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Disk Pulse 6.7.28's primary file takes about 743.00 KB (760832 bytes) and its name is diskpl.exe.
Disk Pulse 6.7.28 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 856.98 KB (877546
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (50.98 KB)
- diskpl.exe (743.00 KB)
- sppinst.exe (30.00 KB)
- sppshex.exe (33.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.7.28
of Disk Pulse 6.7.28.
Disk Pulse 6.7.28 is a program marketed by the software company Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Some users try to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Disk Pulse 6.7.28 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Disk Pulse 6.7.28 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Disk Pulse 6.7.28 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disk Pulse 6.7.28". The Disk Pulse 6.7.28 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Disk Pulse 6.7.28 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Disk Pulse 6.7.28, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Pulse 6.7.28:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.diskpulse.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Disk Pulse\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Disk Pulse 6.7.28.
8. After removing Disk Pulse 6.7.28, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Pulse 6.7.28 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Pulse 6.7.28 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Disk Pulse 6.7.28 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Disk Pulse 6.7.28 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Disk Pulse 6.7.28 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 20:23:46.300