Disk Investigator 1.51
Disk Investigator 1.51 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Disk Investigator 1.51 from your systemKevin Solway
. More information on Kevin Solway can be seen here
. You can read more about about Disk Investigator 1.51 at http://www.theabsolute.net/sware
. Disk Investigator 1.51 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Investigator directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Disk Investigator 1.51 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Investigator\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. di.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 280.00 KB (286720 bytes) on disk.
Disk Investigator 1.51 is composed of the following executables which take 327.86 KB (335728
bytes) on disk:
- di.exe (280.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.86 KB)
The current web page applies to Disk Investigator 1.51 version 1.51
Disk Investigator 1.51 is a program by the software company Kevin Solway. Some computer users try to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Disk Investigator 1.51 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Disk Investigator 1.51 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Disk Investigator 1.51 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disk Investigator 1.51". If it exists on your system the Disk Investigator 1.51 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Disk Investigator 1.51 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Disk Investigator 1.51, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Investigator 1.51:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.theabsolute.net/sware
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Investigator\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Disk Investigator 1.51.
8. After uninstalling Disk Investigator 1.51, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Investigator 1.51 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Investigator 1.51 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Disk Investigator 1.51 by Kevin Solway from your PC, we are not saying that Disk Investigator 1.51 by Kevin Solway is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Disk Investigator 1.51 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-22 04:34:41.317