Disk Investigator 1.32
You can find on this page details on how to remove Disk Investigator 1.32 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Disk Investigator 1.32 from your computerKevin Solway
. Go over here
where you can read more on Kevin Solway. More data about the application Disk Investigator 1.32 can be seen at http://www.theabsolute.net/sware
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Programmi\Disk Investigator directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Disk Investigator 1.32 is C:\Programmi\Disk Investigator\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 279.00 KB (285696 bytes) on disk and is called di.exe.
Disk Investigator 1.32 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 326.22 KB (334054
bytes) on disk.
- di.exe (279.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.22 KB)
This info is about Disk Investigator 1.32 version 1.32
Disk Investigator 1.32 is a program marketed by the software company Kevin Solway. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Disk Investigator 1.32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Disk Investigator 1.32 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Disk Investigator 1.32 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disk Investigator 1.32". The Disk Investigator 1.32 app will be found automatically. When you select Disk Investigator 1.32 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Disk Investigator 1.32, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disk Investigator 1.32:
- The publisher is: http://www.theabsolute.net/sware
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Disk Investigator\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Disk Investigator 1.32.
8. After removing Disk Investigator 1.32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Investigator 1.32 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Investigator 1.32 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Disk Investigator 1.32 by Kevin Solway from your PC, nor are we saying that Disk Investigator 1.32 by Kevin Solway is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Disk Investigator 1.32 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 19:23:40.600