Disk Health Monitor
Disk Health Monitor is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Disk Health Monitor from your computerFoolish IT
. Go over here
for more info on Foolish IT. More details about the app Disk Health Monitor can be found at http://www.foolishit.com/
. Disk Health Monitor is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Foolish IT\Disk Health Monitor folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Disk Health Monitor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Foolish IT\Disk Health Monitor\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 228.55 KB (234040 bytes) on disk and is labeled DHM_Stop.exe.
Disk Health Monitor installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.49 MB (2614947
bytes) on disk.
- DHM_Stop.exe (228.55 KB)
- DiskHealthMonitor.exe (644.55 KB)
- DiskHealthMonitorControl.exe (272.55 KB)
- DiskHealthMonitorService.exe (260.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
Disk Health Monitor is a program offered by Foolish IT. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Disk Health Monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Disk Health Monitor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Disk Health Monitor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Disk Health Monitor". If it is installed on your PC the Disk Health Monitor application will be found automatically. After you select Disk Health Monitor in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Disk Health Monitor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Health Monitor:
- The publisher is: http://www.foolishit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Foolish IT\Disk Health Monitor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Disk Health Monitor.
8. After uninstalling Disk Health Monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Disk Health Monitor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Health Monitor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Disk Health Monitor by Foolish IT from your computer, we are not saying that Disk Health Monitor by Foolish IT is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Disk Health Monitor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-25 14:21:09.040