Disk Drive Security
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Disk Drive Security for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Disk Drive Security from your systemIxis Research, Ltd.
. More info about Ixis Research, Ltd. can be seen here
. More information about Disk Drive Security can be seen at http://www.getfreefile.com
. Disk Drive Security is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Disk Drive Security directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Disk Drive Security is C:\Program Files\Disk Drive Security\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. disklock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 525.00 KB (537600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Disk Drive Security. They take about 599.14 KB (613522
bytes) on disk.
- disklock.exe (525.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Disk Drive Security we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Disk Drive Security when you uninstall it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Disk Drive Security
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Disk Drive Security\Disk Drive Security Help.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Disk Drive Security\Disk Drive Security.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Disk Drive Security\Readme.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Disk Drive Security
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Disk Drive Security_is1
Disk Drive Security is a program offered by Ixis Research, Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Disk Drive Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Disk Drive Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Disk Drive Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "Disk Drive Security". If it is installed on your PC the Disk Drive Security application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Disk Drive Security in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Disk Drive Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Drive Security:
- The software company is: http://www.getfreefile.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Disk Drive Security\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Disk Drive Security.
8. After removing Disk Drive Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Drive Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Disk Drive Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Disk Drive Security by Ixis Research, Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Disk Drive Security by Ixis Research, Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Disk Drive Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 19:28:35.520