Disk Burner 1.7.1
Disk Burner 1.7.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Disk Burner 1.7.1 from your PCRamka Ltd.
. More information on Ramka Ltd. can be found here
. More info about the software Disk Burner 1.7.1 can be found at http://www.sound-taxi.info/disk_burner.php
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Burner folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Burner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Disk Burner 1.7.1. DiskBurner.exe is the Disk Burner 1.7.1's primary executable file and it takes close to 2.83 MB (2963456 bytes) on disk.
Disk Burner 1.7.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 45.50 MB (47708397
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BurnConsole.exe (940.00 KB)
- cdvd_c.exe (910.00 KB)
- cdvd_r.exe (445.27 KB)
- cdvd_t.exe (16.00 KB)
- cdvd_t2.exe (561.00 KB)
- DiskBurner.exe (2.83 MB)
- img2.exe (188.50 KB)
- MCConverter1.exe (11.55 MB)
- MCConverter2.exe (9.43 MB)
- mpg2.exe (336.00 KB)
- mux.exe (184.50 KB)
- SHGrubber.exe (12.23 MB)
- smux.exe (408.42 KB)
- SupportWizard.exe (2.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.86 MB)
- vts.exe (306.06 KB)
This info is about Disk Burner 1.7.1 version 1.7.1
Disk Burner 1.7.1 is an application by the software company Ramka Ltd.. Some users try to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Disk Burner 1.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Disk Burner 1.7.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Disk Burner 1.7.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Disk Burner 1.7.1". The Disk Burner 1.7.1 app will be found very quickly. When you select Disk Burner 1.7.1 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Disk Burner 1.7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Burner 1.7.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sound-taxi.info/disk_burner.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Burner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Disk Burner 1.7.1.
8. After removing Disk Burner 1.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Disk Burner 1.7.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Burner 1.7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Disk Burner 1.7.1 by Ramka Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Disk Burner 1.7.1 by Ramka Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Disk Burner 1.7.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-24 21:47:37.590