Dishonored is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Dishonored from your systemAudioslave
. Open here
for more details on Audioslave. Dishonored is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dishonored directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Dishonored is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dishonored\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 17.17 MB (18008064 bytes) on disk and is labeled game.exe.
Dishonored contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.12 MB (18996212
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (964.99 KB)
- game.exe (17.17 MB)
If you're planning to uninstall Dishonored you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by Dishonored when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\[R.G. Mechanics] Dishonored - Game of the Year Edition.torrent
Dishonored is an application offered by Audioslave. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Dishonored is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Dishonored with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dishonored or simply click the Search field and type in "Dishonored". If it is installed on your PC the Dishonored application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Dishonored in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dishonored, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dishonored.
8. After uninstalling Dishonored, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dishonored which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dishonored using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dishonored by Audioslave from your computer, we are not saying that Dishonored by Audioslave is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dishonored in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-05 19:52:15.553