You can find below details on how to uninstall Dishonored for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Dishonored from your PCBethesda Softworks
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Bethesda Softworks. Further information about Dishonored can be seen at www.dishonored.com
. Usually the Dishonored application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dishonored directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Dishonored is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Dishonored's main file takes around 17.72 MB (18576688 bytes) and is called Dishonored.exe.
Dishonored is comprised of the following executables which take 55.92 MB (58631576
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- UE3Redist.exe (23.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.73 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2005sp1.exe (2.60 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2008sp1.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- Dishonored.exe (17.72 MB)
The current page applies to Dishonored version 1.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Dishonored:
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Dishonored from your computer.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Dishonored:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\185186374\205100\remote\Dishonored0.sav
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 205100
Dishonored is an application marketed by Bethesda Softworks. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Dishonored is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Dishonored with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dishonored or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dishonored". If it exists on your system the Dishonored program will be found automatically. After you click Dishonored in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dishonored, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dishonored:
- The web site of the application is: www.dishonored.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dishonored.
8. After uninstalling Dishonored, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dishonored that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dishonored with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dishonored by Bethesda Softworks from your PC, we are not saying that Dishonored by Bethesda Softworks is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dishonored supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:30:08.563