Discovery version 1.0
This page is about Discovery version 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Discovery version 1.0 from your PCGEOLUXE
. Take a look here
for more details on GEOLUXE. Detailed information about Discovery version 1.0 can be seen at email@example.com
. Discovery version 1.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Discovery version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Challenger.exe and it has a size of 1.06 MB (1111552 bytes).
Discovery version 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.80 MB (1892165
bytes) on disk:
- Challenger.exe (1.06 MB)
- WindowsApplication1.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- WindowsApplication1.exe (34.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Discovery version 1.0 version 1.0
Discovery version 1.0 is a program by the software company GEOLUXE. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Discovery version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Discovery version 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discovery version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery version 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Discovery version 1.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Discovery version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery version 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discovery version 1.0.
8. After removing Discovery version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discovery version 1.0 by GEOLUXE from your computer, nor are we saying that Discovery version 1.0 by GEOLUXE is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery version 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 01:41:25.490