Discovery Portal - IE
This info is about Discovery Portal - IE for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Discovery Portal - IE from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Delivered by Citrix. Discovery Portal - IE is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Discovery Portal - IE is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.61 MB (4833800 bytes) on disk.
Discovery Portal - IE contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.18 MB (5430304
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.51 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.61 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (141.01 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (125.01 KB)
The current web page applies to Discovery Portal - IE version 1.0
Discovery Portal - IE is an application released by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Discovery Portal - IE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Discovery Portal - IE from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discovery Portal - IE or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery Portal - IE". The Discovery Portal - IE app will be found very quickly. After you click Discovery Portal - IE in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Discovery Portal - IE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discovery Portal - IE.
8. After uninstalling Discovery Portal - IE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery Portal - IE that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery Portal - IE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discovery Portal - IE by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery Portal - IE by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery Portal - IE supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 23:09:06.077