This info is about Discovery App for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. Further information on Discovery App can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Usually the Discovery App application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Discovery App's primary file takes around 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Discovery App. They occupy about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5791.11460
of Discovery App. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program offered by Discovery App. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Discovery App from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Discovery App in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 21:18:03.263