This web page is about Discovery App for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. Open here
where you can get more info on Discovery App. More information about Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Discovery App is C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is titled 7za.exe.
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5828.34938
of Discovery App. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application offered by Discovery App. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Discovery App in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 08:06:15.220