Discovery App is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. Additional info about Discovery App can be seen here
. You can read more about about Discovery App at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Discovery App is C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Discovery App's main file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is called 7za.exe.
Discovery App is composed of the following executables which occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5787.22252
of Discovery App. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program marketed by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Discovery App from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Discovery App in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 23:16:04.237