You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. You can read more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Discovery App is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Discovery App's main file takes about 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Discovery App. They take 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5788.33052
of Discovery App. You can find below a few links to other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application released by Discovery App. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Discovery App from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App app will be found very quickly. When you click Discovery App in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 07:11:52.200