This info is about Discovery App for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. Take a look here
for more details on Discovery App. Please follow http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Discovery App is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Discovery App is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.20 KB (313544 bytes).
Discovery App is composed of the following executables which occupy 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5790.648
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program marketed by the software company Discovery App. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App program will be found very quickly. When you select Discovery App in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 10:04:54.313