Discover and Auto Configure
Discover and Auto Configure is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Discover and Auto Configure from your systemGE Fanuc
. Go over here
for more info on GE Fanuc. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GE Fanuc\Discovery folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Discover and Auto Configure is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Discover and Auto Configure's main file takes about 68.09 KB (69728 bytes) and is named Setup.exe.
Discover and Auto Configure is composed of the following executables which occupy 453.48 KB (464360
bytes) on disk:
- TagView.exe (385.38 KB)
- Setup.exe (68.09 KB)
The current page applies to Discover and Auto Configure version 4.01.0000
alone. For more Discover and Auto Configure versions please click below:
Discover and Auto Configure has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Discover and Auto Configure's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GE Fanuc\Discovery
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GE Fanuc\Discovery\ABRWrapperDll.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GE Fanuc\Discovery\ABRWrapperResDll.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GE Fanuc\Discovery\AGLink40_Sym.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GE Fanuc\Discovery\DacRegExp.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\GE Fanuc\Discover and Auto Configure
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Proficy\Discover and Auto Configure
Discover and Auto Configure is a program marketed by GE Fanuc. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Discover and Auto Configure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Discover and Auto Configure from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discover and Auto Configure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover and Auto Configure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover and Auto Configure application will be found very quickly. After you select Discover and Auto Configure in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discover and Auto Configure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discover and Auto Configure.
8. After removing Discover and Auto Configure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover and Auto Configure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discover and Auto Configure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discover and Auto Configure by GE Fanuc from your computer, nor are we saying that Discover and Auto Configure by GE Fanuc is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Discover and Auto Configure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 12:55:48.523