This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Discover Treasure for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. More information on Discover Treasure can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
if you want to read more on Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. Discover Treasure is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discover Treasure. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 322.86 KB (330608 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Discover Treasure. They take about 846.36 KB (866672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.86 KB)
The current web page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5790.25850
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Discover Treasure:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application marketed by Discover Treasure. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Discover Treasure from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure program will be found very quickly. When you click Discover Treasure in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 00:35:33.723