Discover Treasure is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. Check out here
where you can read more on Discover Treasure. More information about Discover Treasure can be seen at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Usually the Discover Treasure application is found in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure folder, depending on the user's option during install. Discover Treasure's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 322.86 KB (330608 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Discover Treasure. They take about 846.36 KB (866672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.86 KB)
This page is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5789.15047
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Discover Treasure:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application by Discover Treasure. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Discover Treasure in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 17:23:23.643