This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Discover Treasure for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. You can find out more on Discover Treasure or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
if you want to read more on Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure folder (same installation drive as Windows). Discover Treasure's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Discover Treasure's main file takes about 322.87 KB (330616 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 846.37 KB (866680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5819.25930
of Discover Treasure. You can find below info on other application versions of Discover Treasure:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application marketed by Discover Treasure. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Discover Treasure in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 10:04:18.073