This web page contains complete information on how to remove Discover Treasure for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computerDiscover Treasure
. Further information on Discover Treasure can be seen here
. More details about Discover Treasure can be seen at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Discover Treasure is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Discover Treasure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Discover Treasure's main file takes about 363.60 KB (372328 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 887.10 KB (908392
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.60 KB)
This web page is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5887.11100
only. You can find below info on other releases of Discover Treasure:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program offered by Discover Treasure. Some people want to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Discover Treasure from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure app will be found very quickly. After you click Discover Treasure in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 19:24:32.620