Discover Treasure is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. You can read more on Discover Treasure or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Discover Treasure is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Discover Treasure is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Discover Treasure's main file takes around 322.86 KB (330608 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Discover Treasure. They occupy about 846.36 KB (866672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.86 KB)
The current page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5789.33048
only. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program offered by Discover Treasure. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Discover Treasure from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Discover Treasure in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 05:27:17.553