This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Discover Treasure for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. You can find out more on Discover Treasure or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
to get more details about Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure directory (same installation drive as Windows). Discover Treasure's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 363.59 KB (372312 bytes) on disk.
Discover Treasure is comprised of the following executables which occupy 887.09 KB (908376
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.59 KB)
The current page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5890.16503
only. You can find below info on other versions of Discover Treasure:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application released by the software company Discover Treasure. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Discover Treasure from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure app will be found very quickly. After you click Discover Treasure in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 21:28:49.573