This info is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. Take a look here
for more info on Discover Treasure. You can read more about about Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Discover Treasure is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Discover Treasure's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Discover Treasure's primary file takes around 363.59 KB (372320 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure contains of the executables below. They take 887.09 KB (908384
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5882.31174
alone. You can find below a few links to other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application released by Discover Treasure. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Discover Treasure in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 11:49:00.323