Discover Treasure is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Discover Treasure. More information about the program Discover Treasure can be found at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Usually the Discover Treasure application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Discover Treasure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 363.63 KB (372352 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Discover Treasure. They occupy 887.13 KB (908416
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5890.38102
of Discover Treasure. You can find below info on other releases of Discover Treasure:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application released by the software company Discover Treasure. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Discover Treasure from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure program will be found very quickly. When you select Discover Treasure in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discover Treasure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 07:38:46.090